Tuesday, June 10, 2008

3.8 Stock Characters

Evangelist/Rich Wido
"Maam, 'cuse me but it seems the Lawd has been good to ya!"
"Maybe I should thank the LAWD for my husband who has been dead for nine years. It was such an immense blessing."
"We'll ya see Ma'am the Lawd giveth and he taketh away. Idn't that true?"
"My husband worked for all I have, I don't think the Lord gave him anything."
"We'll den, he gave yo husban' da health to do all the this work."
"The health to be dead!"
"Now Ma'am I understand that the Lawd done bless you with an aweful lot of monetary blessin'."
"Not the Lord sir."
"We'll thats as may be, but I think you know bout all deem orphans and po'. Why I was wonderin' if you wouldn't wanta put some food on der plates wit some of yo' extreme blessings Ma'am."
"No I wouldn't."
"But Ma'am beggin' yo' pardon Ma'am, some day yous a gonna die and den where will all dose money be? I know da Lawd gonna bless you if you go an' help dese po' folks."
"No he won't."
"Now how you know dat Ma'am?"
"Because my husband donated to your cause 2 days before he died!"
"Oh."

No comments: