Monday, May 19, 2008

Free Write-On memories

The other day in the quite backyard of a friend who live close by I just sat, by myself and enjoyed nature for a few minutes. There is something inherently right about doing that sometimes. There was no one in sight and sitting on the rough broken cement furnace in the old yard I had just a little deja vu. It strange, you'll be walking out of the house on your way somewhere and all of a sudden the breeze carries a light flowery fragrance through the warm air and its like for a moment your somewhere in your past. I always leave those experiences trying to remember what it was for or why the occurance happened. It always feels like there has to be a reason for such nastolgia to occur or else why would we feel such a strange sensation. For me in most cases it is a sense of contentment, like a peice of perfection from my youth. I often wonder if my soul is trying to remind me of something.

No comments: